Micromax Bolt A069 is priced INR 5,301
Micromax has listed another smartphone on their official website.
The Micromax Bolt A069 has a 5-inch IPS display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. The phone is further equipped with a rear 5MP camera and a VGA sits up in the front.
Under the hood is a dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor tuned at 1.3GHz , a Mali-400 graphics card and 512MB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system.
The phone comes with 4GB of internal storage and space for microSD cards of up to 32GB.
The Micromax Bolt A069 is available in assorted variation of colors namely red, white, green, yellow and black.
Micromax says the official price of the Bolt A069 is INR 5,301, that’s about a little below 90 US dollars.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Micromax Bolt Supreme and Supreme 2 Officially launched
- Micromax Bolt AD3520 comes with front-facing speakers and quick multimedia buttons
- KitKat-running Micromax Bolt AD4500 spotted with 4.5-inch FWVGA screen
- Micromax Bolt A082 goes official
- Lowly-priced Micromax Bolt 082 listed on company’s website