MicroMax HS3 Spotted on benchmarking website
Coming a few weeks after the likes of Samsung, Meizu and Xiaomi launched their devices with bezel-less display, MicroMax’s upcoming device featuring the same design has been spotted online.
The tech company’s product was spotted on benchmarking website, GFXBench coming after the Micromax Canvas Infinity was launched some weeks ago being the first smartphone from the company to feature a full-screen display.
The Micromax HS3 will according to information listed on the benchmarking website come packing a 5.1-inch display with the Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS running on it out of the box.
The HS3 will also come packing an aspect ratio of 18:9 with a display resolution pegged at 1440 x 720 pixels. Under the hood, it will be powered by a Snapdragon 430 SoC or the Snapdragon 435 SoC paired with Adreno 505 for graphics and 3GB of RAM fitted with 32GB ROM.
For optics, the upcoming device will come to market packing a 20MP camera sensor on the front panel and a 16MP unit on the rear panel.
You may also like
- MicroMax HS3 Spotted on benchmarking website
- Voice and video support coming to BBM for Android and iOS ‘within months’
- T-Mobile releases a list of smartphones to get the Android Nougat bump
- 4-inch-display Samsung Galaxy Ring goes official for $180
- Lenovo A3690
- Tecno Phantom 8 Specs and Price revealed