Micromax to introduce two Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones this week
According to information reaching us, the rumored Windows Phone smartphone the company is said to be harboring will unfold this week and it’s not one; It’s two Windows Phone smartphones that will be launched at once.
One of the phones will have a price tag of 7,000 India rupees, the other, between 10,000 and 11,000, and earlier reports say that a Micromax Windows Phone (probably) will debut with 5″ 1080p display, Snapgragon 800 CPU + 2GB RAM, 13MP/5M camera combo and 16GB of native storage with microSD slot.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Micromax to launch new Canvas smartphone on November 18
- Breaking: Home-based Micromax topples Samsung India
- Micromax to launch sub-10,000 rupees LTE smartphones in 2015
- Micromax topples Samsung to become top mobile phone seller in India
- Micromax to introduce two Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones this week