Micromax to introduce two Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones this week
According to information reaching us, the rumored Windows Phone smartphone the company is said to be harboring will unfold this week and it’s not one; It’s two Windows Phone smartphones that will be launched at once.
One of the phones will have a price tag of 7,000 India rupees, the other, between 10,000 and 11,000, and earlier reports say that a Micromax Windows Phone (probably) will debut with 5″ 1080p display, Snapgragon 800 CPU + 2GB RAM, 13MP/5M camera combo and 16GB of native storage with microSD slot.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Micromax to launch new Canvas smartphone on November 18
- Breaking: Home-based Micromax topples Samsung India
- Micromax to launch sub-10,000 rupees LTE smartphones in 2015
- Micromax topples Samsung to become top mobile phone seller in India
- Micromax to introduce two Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones this week