Micromax X352 is a feature phone, and a power pack
Oh my oh my! Do you know how much your’s truly has thought about about this idea and why anyone hasn’t;t made it yet? Well, Micromax has become the first company to make such.
Users in India and other developing economies where finding a stable source to keep your phone battery charged for a whole day is a task will probably like the Micromax X352.
The Micromax X352 is a feature phone with 2.8″ 249 x 329 pixel screen, but unlike all other phones, this one is different: The phone has a 3000mAh battery which you can utilize in charging your other phone. So this makes the X352 a power back literally.
Apart from keeping your other phones charged, the dual SIM Micromax X352 has a VGA camera for itself, it features Bluetooth and GSM connectivity and goes for just $36, just about the same amount you can get a power back for.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Micromax X352 is a feature phone, and a power pack
- Samsung still tops in India but margin is now narrow — IDC
- Want a wearable? LG G Watch is now $99 on Google Play
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A To Arrive Next Week
- Apple to ship over 18 million iPads this quarter
- Nokia workers protest sale of company to Microsoft
- Nokia 9’s alleged design leaks hand-in-hand with Nokia 2’s