Microsoft Announced their 74 Hardware Makers In 25 Countries
Today Microsoft announced to public that they are about 74 hardware makers located around 25 countries that are installing or pre-installing its Microsoft app on their Android Phones and personal computers.
The Microsoft apps are the following Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Skype, OneNote and OneDrive, this information was stated on a blog post posted by the corporate vice president of Microsoft.
The availability of Microsoft services specifically on office for androids makes it more easy to use, and can be installed win LG Pad 2 Galaxy S6 in Samsung , Z4 Sony Xperia and many tablets platforms and even phones offered by Microsoft.
Microsoft done more in order embrace Android Operating system, this includes bringing in Cortana digital assistant to Google’s operating system for mobile. Microsoft’s Android launcher Arrow launched in October, and just few weeks before its launch Microsoft bought the Double Labs, company behind Android secure lock screen app.
Microsoft also adjusted its user approach making all of its Windows Phones compatible to all lumia series perhaps focusing on software both iOS and for Android.
Just December of 2015, Microsoft announced its phones with windows 10 will be pre installed with office.
You may also like
- Microsoft Announced their 74 Hardware Makers In 25 Countries
- Microsoft and Samsung Announced Windows 10 Powered Galaxy TabPro S
- ‘Microsoft Talkman’ pictured, could be announced on October 19
- Acer’s Liquid Jade Primo gets massive $200 price cut from Microsoft
- HP and Microsoft to sell the Elite x3 via brick-and-mortar stores stateside