Microsoft Lumia 535 will break cover on 11th November (Tuesday)
Well, in case you haven’t heard yet, Microsoft is now “Nokia-less”. Not that the PC giant is tossing Nokia Devices & Services, which it acquired earlier this year for $7.2 billion, out of the window; Microsoft is just renaming all of it’s phone lineup from Nokia to Microsoft, thus the new Microsoft Lumia 535.
So, let’s talk about this upcoming smartphone. The name wasn’t specifically given out officially but a Chinese retailer who managed to get a hands-on experience with the device has posted the pictures on Baidu, citing the smartphone is the same as the Lumia RM-1090 that was seen at TEENA some days ago. But that wasn’t before Microsoft posted the below teaser which suggests that some action is really going down on 11th November 2014.
The dual-SIM Microsoft Lumia 535 or Lumia RM-1090 is expected to break cover with a 5-inch qHD display, 1GB of RAM, Snapdragon 200 chipset, 8GB of RAM, 5MP/1MP camera unit with LED flash, a 1900mAh battery. Finally, the Baidu guy says the phone will be available in various flavors that include white, orange, blue and grey, black adding to the already showcased green and orange colors.
You may also like
- Meet the canceled all-screen design Microsoft Lumia 435
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T