Microsoft Lumia 640 barely costs $80 on AT&T
On the lookout for an affordable midrange smartphone this season? Why don’t you worry no more and look forward to Microsoft’s Lumia 640; AT&T is offering the Windows Phone 8.1-powered handset for just $79.99 off contract on the carrier’s GoPhone plan.
The Microsoft Lumia 640 is one the most popular Windows smartphones yet — if not the most popular, as AdDuplx has explained that the device has outperformed even the Nokia Lumia 520 in terms of popularity in the United States.
In terms of specs, the Lumia 640 packs an adequate 5-inch IPS touchscreen display with HD resolution. On board the engine is a Snapdragon 400 processor from Qualcomm, 1GB of RAM and expandable 8GB of storage clubbed with a 2500 mAh battery for power. The smartphone is equipped by an 8-megpixel/1-megapixel rear/front camera combo.
You may also like
- Meet the canceled all-screen design Microsoft Lumia 435
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T