Microsoft Lumia 940 has a 5.2″ display 24-megapixel camera — report
Much has been said about Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 930 successor. While some reports dismissed the existence of the handset, other sources have claimed that Redmond, Washington is actually working on the device.
The latest story carried by WMPowerUser hints of a 5.2-inch display for the Lumia 940 phone. It didn’t stop at that. The blog suggests that Microsoft also has another size of the smartphone called Lumia 940 XL and this one has a massive 5.7″ touchscreen.
Finally, the camera on the Lumia 940 is reportedly a 24-megapixel rear shooter and 5MP front-facer. The 940 XL is said to be adorned by a 25MP/8MP back/front camera duo. The cameras on both phones are naturally expected to pack Xenon flash and a few other grade A camera qualities.
Meanwhile, Microsoft is holding a BUILD conference on April 29. It wouldn’t be much of a surprise if the two Lumia 940 models break cover at the event.
You may also like
- Meet the canceled all-screen design Microsoft Lumia 435
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T