Microsoft might release a new product on March 2nd MWC
PC giant, Microsoft, now armed with the legendary Devices & Services unit of the legendary phone-making company, Nokia, is going to unveil a new handset or product at the Mobile World Congress coming up in Barcelona on March 2nd.
The Redmond outfit sent out media invites for an announcement happening on the opening day of the event at 08:30am CET.Familiar sources tell us that unlike many had reported, there won’t be any Lumia 1330 at the event, rather, Microsoft will unveil a couple of affordable Lumia 6xx smartphones.
An implacable source reveals that the flagship handset — Microsoft Lumia 1330 — will be launched “later this summer” instead.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Microsoft might release a new product on March 2nd MWC
- 24-megapixel Microsoft phone, Lumia 940, might be unveiled tomorrow also
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T