Microsoft reportedly working on a foldable tablet device
Microsoft is not ready to throw in the towel as yet as the tech company has been reported to be planning on a possible release of a foldable smartphone come next year.
The news comes much after ZTE launched its first foldable smartphone, the ZTE Axon M which comes with dual screens and an integration which allows both screens to be extended into one another when unfolded.
Other tech companies including South Korean giants, Samsung and LG have also been reported to be working on their variants of the foldable screen device.
Recall that Microsoft had back in 2009 and 2010 been reported to be working on a folding tablet which rumors revealed may be branded the Courier, however, a similar report has yet again surfaced online indicating that the tech company is planning on a device much similar to that which was speculated in the rumors.
The fresh information stated that the device may be codenamed Andromeda and will come into the market with a foldable display that will run Windows 10 on ARM.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Microsoft reportedly working on a foldable tablet device
- Microsoft is reportedly prepping metal phone that won’t break your wallet
- Microsoft service MixRadio Now Shutting Down
- Microsoft seems to have jumped fingerprint sensor for Iris scanner technology
- Microsoft mentioned in $7 billion acquisition of BlackBerry