Microsoft seems to have jumped fingerprint sensor for Iris scanner technology
Apple, Samsung and all the numerous others seem to have found a convenient way for users to unlock their handsets — fingerprint readers. But one company isn’t taking all that. Why use fingerprint when you can unlock your smartphone with your eye?
According to impeccable sources, Microsoft’s Lumia 940 and Lumia 940 XL — codenamed MS Talkman and Cityman — could feature iris scanners. The source has noted that the bigger Lumia 940 XL aka City is more likely to come with the next-gen technology.
While nothing was explained about the progress of the service or the phone itself, you can recall that the Microsoft Lumia 940 XL, being a subject of past rumors, will reportedly pack 3GB of RAM , in-built 32GB memory, 3,300mAh battery, a Qualcomm-made processor, and an over-sized Quad HD touchscreen that measures 5.7 inches.
Powered by Microsoft’s PC/mobile unified Windows 10 platform the smartphones (Lumia 940 and Lumia 940 XL) are expected to break cover at some point in 2015.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Microsoft seems to have jumped fingerprint sensor for Iris scanner technology
- Microsoft shaves $200 off the Lumia 950 XL, discounts the HP Elite x3
- Microsoft stops update for Lumia Highlights app, fuels Lumia ditching rumours
- Reports states that the Moto M could come pre-installed with Microsoft apps
- Lumia smartphones have been dropped from Microsoft Store’s homepage