Microsoft will give you a Lumia 630 if you leave your Nokia job in China
In a bid to make the sacking of 18,000 workers which involves about 5000 in China, less violent and painful, Microsoft is offering a Lumia incentive to Chinese workers who’ll leave their work voluntarily.
According to a report in China, Microsoft is sending of it’s Chines workers some light-worded, polite e-mails asking them to leave their job for a brand new Nokia Lumia 630.
The report says that the $130 smartphone are being dished out to a maximum of 300 workers who sign send in their resignation letters per day, rolling a first come first serve scheme.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Microsoft will give you a Lumia 630 if you leave your Nokia job in China
- Microsoft reportedly working on a foldable tablet device
- Meet the canceled all-screen design Microsoft Lumia 435
- Microsoft shaves $200 off the Lumia 950 XL, discounts the HP Elite x3
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom