Microsoft will give you a Lumia 630 if you leave your Nokia job in China
In a bid to make the sacking of 18,000 workers which involves about 5000 in China, less violent and painful, Microsoft is offering a Lumia incentive to Chinese workers who’ll leave their work voluntarily.
According to a report in China, Microsoft is sending of it’s Chines workers some light-worded, polite e-mails asking them to leave their job for a brand new Nokia Lumia 630.
The report says that the $130 smartphone are being dished out to a maximum of 300 workers who sign send in their resignation letters per day, rolling a first come first serve scheme.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Microsoft will give you a Lumia 630 if you leave your Nokia job in China
- Microsoft reportedly working on a foldable tablet device
- Meet the canceled all-screen design Microsoft Lumia 435
- Microsoft shaves $200 off the Lumia 950 XL, discounts the HP Elite x3
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom