Microsoft and Xiaomi CEOs’ secret meet-up in China sparks up rumors
Xiaomi has forced a lot of attention onto themselves with ’em flash sales that are are reported in the media daily, but then, if you opened the article in hope to see what the two actually CEO discussed, prepare to be disappointed because we don’t really know.
However, we know that when the Microsoft’s new CEO, Satya Nadella, visited China to sort out the anti-trust issues his company had with Chinese authorities — which caused one of MS’ offices to be raided by police, he stopped by to have a cup of coffee with Xiaomi’s Lei Jun who is one of the richest CEOs in China.
Part of what they discussed might be:
- Xiaomi making Windows-powered smartphones (likely)
- Microsoft buying Xiaomi (highly unlikely)
- “Hey there mate, lets have some drinks and talk about random stuff” (highly likely)
We’ll get to see the results of the discussion in coming months — if there is ever going to be. Meanwhile, the Xiaomi CEO is in a war of words with his fellow CEO in China, the CEO of Huawei, check out their rant here.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Amazingly iPhone’s Best App Are Developed By Microsoft and Google
- Microsoft and Samsung Announced Windows 10 Powered Galaxy TabPro S
- Microsoft and Xiaomi CEOs’ secret meet-up in China sparks up rumors
- Apple, Microsoft and others sue Samsung and Android
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland