Microsoft’s Promised Mobile Windows 10 Upgrade Still In Dark
For the record, this will be the first time that company breaks its promise. Yes we are talking about Microsoft’s promise to roll-out its update with Mobile Windows 10 Operating systems.
The company screwed up Windows Phone upgrades again. While software maker promised that all of its Lumia Windows Phone devices will be receiving upgraded for Windows 10, but this time it seems they are breaking the promise. As Microsoft started its update roll-out for Mobile Windows 10 to its existing Lumia devices and revealed handsets like Lumia 920 and the Lumia 1020 will still be stuck with Windows 8.
So here are the list of Lumia devices that will be supported by the Windows 10 upgrade for mobile, Lumia 1520, 930, 830, 730, 735, 640, 640XL, 635, 636, 638, 540, 535, 532, 435, 430.
Stating the device age of some Lumia device, this announcement is somewhat not surprising as Microsoft to end support for upgrade on them. Microsoft says that Lumia Icon still be upgraded, but no second wave of the Windows 10 Mobile upgrades for other not included devices.
Windows fans are not really angry at the upgrade for chosen devices; it was just more on broken promises. The Windows Phone 7 devices will never be upgraded to Windows 7 mobile device, and Microsoft set expectation that history would not repeat itself.
You may also like
- Microsoft’s Promised Mobile Windows 10 Upgrade Still In Dark
- Gold-flavored HTC One starts selling in the UK, pink Samsung Galaxy S4 will come in January
- Huawei Ascend P7 finally unveiled
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Samsung Galaxy Core Max is a 4.8″ dual SIM LTE smartphone for China
- Spice Mi-437 Stellar Nhance 2