Mid range ZTE Nubia 5S mini goes on sale in the US
ZTE has taken it’s Nubia campaign in the United States to a whole new level by launching the Nubia 5S mini in the North American country. The device is currently being offered at $280 off contract.
In case you are wondering what makes the ZTE Nubia 5S mini tick, it’s Qualcomm’s quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.7GHz and a RAM substantially set a 2GB.
Rest of the specs for the smartphone includes 4.7 inches of IPS display with HD (720 x 1280 pixels) resolution. The device has 16GB of storage and mind you there’s no port for your microSD cards.
The Nubia 5S mini comes with a 13MP/5MP camera duo,complete with a LED camera light. The phone can record full HD videos too.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Huawei launches the mid range Enjoy 6 in China, sales to start soon
- Upcoming LG mid range device, the LV5, leaks in new renders
- Samsung plans to introduce Note 7 iris scanner to mid range line-up in the future
- ZTE’s Latest Mid Range Device Android Projector Making Market Crazy
- Samsung Unveils its Mid Range Mobile Handsets