Mid range ZTE Nubia 5S mini goes on sale in the US
ZTE has taken it’s Nubia campaign in the United States to a whole new level by launching the Nubia 5S mini in the North American country. The device is currently being offered at $280 off contract.
In case you are wondering what makes the ZTE Nubia 5S mini tick, it’s Qualcomm’s quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.7GHz and a RAM substantially set a 2GB.
Rest of the specs for the smartphone includes 4.7 inches of IPS display with HD (720 x 1280 pixels) resolution. The device has 16GB of storage and mind you there’s no port for your microSD cards.
The Nubia 5S mini comes with a 13MP/5MP camera duo,complete with a LED camera light. The phone can record full HD videos too.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Huawei launches the mid range Enjoy 6 in China, sales to start soon
- Upcoming LG mid range device, the LV5, leaks in new renders
- Samsung plans to introduce Note 7 iris scanner to mid range line-up in the future
- ZTE’s Latest Mid Range Device Android Projector Making Market Crazy
- Samsung Unveils its Mid Range Mobile Handsets