Mini version of HTC One (M8) to be launched on Verizon first
HTC’s 2014 flagship, the HTC One (M8) is going to receive a boost with the introduction of it’s smaller sibling towards the middle of next month.
The HTC One (M8) mini is expected to feature 4.5-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels, Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.0 UI, 13MP rear camera, quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.7GHz, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
However, things that it will not inherit from the 5″ HTC One (M8) is the dual rear camera, plus the resolution has now been toned down from 1080p to 720p.
In Taiwan which is HTC’s home country, the One mini will debut in May. In US, where Verizon will be the first carrier to have it in stock, a date hasn’t been mentioned but we know the phone will be available there exclusively for a week weeks before other carriers get it.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Japan gets the LG V34, mini version of the LG V20 with improved specs
- Vivo X5F is a mini version of world’s thinnest phone, Vivo X5 Max
- Mini version of HTC One (M8) to be launched on Verizon first
- Opera releases new version of Opera Mini for Android, adds new compression technology
- Opera Mini launches it’s 8th version (beta) on Android