More Amazon Fire Phones are coming despite initial failiure
Little was known about how Amazon’s Fire Phone fared (in terms of sales) ever since the ‘3D smartphone’ broke cover. However, the little we gathered, it was all clear that the phone isn’t doing so well and that has left a lot of stock gathering stock in Amazon warehouses.
However, like they say, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Amazon’s ego hasn’t been harmed a bit following the development and the retailer is ready to get it’s stuff together and produce another smartphone.
CEO Jeff Bezos told Re/Code that ” it’s going to take several iterations” of the Fire Phone to call it a failure or a success and that his company is still pitching their tent despite the low outcome of their first smartphone.
On whether Amazon Fire Phone was a disaster, “Ask me in some number of years,” Bezos commented. “None of those things are fun. They also don’t matter. Companies that don’t continue to experiment, companies that don’t embrace failure, eventually get [desperate].”
You may also like
- More Amazon Fire Phones are coming despite initial failiure
- Xiaomi sells more than 1million units of phones in 48 hours
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7 gets price cut in the US
- Sony Xperia X now selling for less than $400 in the United States via Amazon
- Amazon is offering the Prime version of new Moto G4 Play for just $99