More information about the upcoming Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL surfaces
Ahead of the October 4 launch of the Google Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL smartphones which will come as sequel devices to the Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones released last year, more information about both devices has surfaced online.
Recall that the Pixel 2 which has been reported to be coming with sensitive edges just as in the HTC U11 smartphone with ‘Edge Sense’ technology is said to be in production by Taiwanese tech company, HTC, and the Pixel 2 XL by South Korean tech company, LG.
Fresh information which surfaced online however indicates that the Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL will come into market with a redefined Pixel launcher.
The change is expected to majorly affect the search bar which will now be located on the bottom part of the screen placed just above the navigation buttons.
In addition, the Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL will also come into the market with an always-on music recognition frature aling with a dual camera setup on the back panel.
You may also like
- More information about the upcoming Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL surfaces
- More Information About the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Surfaces ahead of launch
- Moto X4 Pricing information leaks ahead of India release
- Xiaomi To Unveil One More Device Along With Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi releases more teasers ahead of Mi 5X’s China escape