More Information About the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Surfaces ahead of launch
Coming after the tech company confirmed the launch of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 for September 11, there have been much talks about the device and what more to expect as the leaks had been trooping in over the past weeks.
However, a recent leak of the device, just a few days to its official launch has suggested more to be expected from the high-end smartphone.
The recent spotting on Weibo indicates that the Mi Mix 2 will be coming with a full-screen display 2.0 and is also expected to feature a higher screen-to-body ratio as compared to its predecessor.
The images which surfaced online also hints that the device will come featuring a similar front camera setup to its predecessor and if the leaks are anything to go by, it will come packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 processor under the hood.
For other specs, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is said to be coming with a 6.4-inch dual curved QHD AMOLED display and an aspect ratio pegged at 18:9. Under the hood of the Android 7.1.1 Nougat based device layered with MIUI 9 on top is a possible Snapdragon 836 processor paired with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB ROM.
You may also like
- More information about the upcoming Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL surfaces
- More Information About the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Surfaces ahead of launch
- Moto X4 Pricing information leaks ahead of India release
- Xiaomi To Unveil One More Device Along With Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi releases more teasers ahead of Mi 5X’s China escape