Moto E sells so well that it runs out of stock in India
Motorola is surely having a good time with the sales of their new Moto E device running very fluid.
The device was available on online retail store Flipcart for INR 6999 till Thursday morning when customers were greeted with “Made To Last. Priced For All. Moto E. Out OF Stock but Coming Soon” on the sales page of the smartphone — barely 48 hours after the phone became available for purchase.
With the kind of pricing it has(about $118 in India), the Motorola Moto E isn’t expected to last in stock in the showcases, and that’s what it just did.
The phone was unveiled earlier this week with a 4.3″ display (540×960 pixels), 1GB of RAM, 5MP camera, 1980mAh battery, and Android 4.4 operating system.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Motorola Moto E3 goes on sale officially in the United Kingdom
- Motorola Moto E3 officially slated to launch in the Indian market
- Moto E3 Power likely to launch in India soon
- Moto E3 Power, improvement on the Moto E3, goes on for sale in Hong Kong
- Motorola Moto E3 specifications details officially revealed