Moto G6 Play may come with Moto G6 and G6 Plus next year
Lenovo-owned smartphone company, Motorola has been hinted to be planning a possible launch of an addition to the G series of smartphones next year.
The tech company is hinted to be planning a possible launch of the G6 Play as part of the lineup of 2018 G series which will comprise of the G6 and the G6 Plus.
The latest information regarding the tech company’s plan was made known on Twitter by a reliable tipster, Evan Blass who revealed in his tweets that the tech company is planning a lineup of the Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus and a Moto G6 Play for 2018.
The G6 Play edition is expected to be officially launched next year coming as a sequel to the Moto G5 series which was released earlier in the year followed by the Moto G5S and the Moto G5S Plus.
It is important to note that the last time the Play edition of the Motorola smartphone was launched was in 2016.
As for the specs, the G6 Play will come with improved specs over the G5S and the G5S Plus edition which was released this year.
The G6 Play edition may most likely come with a Snapdragon processor under the hood and speculations has been directed at the Snapdragon 636 processor.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Moto G6 Play may come with Moto G6 and G6 Plus next year
- Motorola Moto X (2015) tipped to arrive with 2K screen, Snapdragon 810 SoC, 4GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Ace III GT-S7270/GT-S7272 appears online
- BLU is out with Studio 5.5, featuring a 5.5″ display and priced at $179
- Lenovo releases Oak-Back edition for Zuk Z1
- Google thinks black guy and his girl friend were some “gorillas”
- AT&T launches HTC Desire Eye, One (M8) For Windows and Nokia Lumia 830