Moto M leaks in new images, renders, suggests near launch date
Having already cleared its TENAA certification back in August of this year, it is surprising that we still haven’t seen the launch of the Moto M from none other than Motorola but it seems that things would be changing soon because we have been able to spot it in a lot of promotional renders and live images now and if that should mean anything, it is that the wait is not long anymore.
From what we have heard, this would be the first device that would leave the works of Motorola with a fingerprint scanner on the back of it and carrying a premium build of pure metal, we are expecting them to complement the 5.5 inch of screen with a 3000mAh battery.
Under the hood, here is the expectancy of either 3GB or 4GB of RAM and paired to this would be an internal storage space option of either 32GB or 64GB too. On the front, there is an 8MP camera to suit your selfie needs while the back is adorned with a 16MP snapper which keeps the fingerprint sensor company. While the information on pricing is still at large, we now already that it would run the Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola India confirms that the Moto M would be getting the Nougat bump next
- Moto M could launch alongside a Lenovo P2 on the 8th of November
- Alleged Moto M spec sheet revealed, suggests variant for other markets
- Skinomi unveils what is to be the clearest photo leak of Moto M till date
- Moto M leaks in new photos, confirms the Marshmallow and fingerprint scanner again