Moto M leaks in new photos, confirms the Marshmallow and fingerprint scanner again
Just last week, the upcoming Moto M was subject to a lot of leaks that made sure that we saw the smartphone in its full gory even though Motorola might not have wanted us to see it yet. This was after we have been treated to some of this kind of leak in the month of September and now, we have even more images to add to our ever growing gallery of leaks on this one before it reaches the point of official announcement.
Given that this new leak also comes out of China, we are led to believe that it would go on sale there first.
From one of the images, it can be seen that the device would surely run the Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and as for design, it has shown that this would surely be the first device from Motorola to carry a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Having a build that has been facilitated by using only metal, it has paid off in the sense that the device has been able to maintain a thinner overall cross section, giving it some of the beauty that packs up into one body.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola India confirms that the Moto M would be getting the Nougat bump next
- Moto M could launch alongside a Lenovo P2 on the 8th of November
- Alleged Moto M spec sheet revealed, suggests variant for other markets
- Skinomi unveils what is to be the clearest photo leak of Moto M till date
- Moto M leaks in new photos, confirms the Marshmallow and fingerprint scanner again