Moto X+1 leaks out again, more specs in tow
Motorola is one of the very few American companies that produce things on the cheap, and that’s why it’s upcoming smartphone, the Moto X+1, is a hot-seller in the rumor mills even though it’s still yet to debut.
The Motorola Moto X+1 is said to be having a 1080p 5.2-inch display and will be running on the latest version of Andorid OS (Android 5.0 Lollipop maybe?).
Reports say that the Moto X+1 will be sold in 16GB, 32GB and 64B memory iterations even though each model will have a microSD slot that supports memory cards with up to 128GB room.
Earlier reports say that the phone will have a 12MP camera, 2GB of RAM and a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor but the screen sizes are conflicting — the older intel says it’s a 5.2-inch screen against the 5″ this one is saying.
Whichever it is, the Motorola Moto X+1 is at hand and we’ll get to see what it actually offers.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5
- Motorola Moto Z units running the Nougat 7.1.1 spotted on GFX Bench
- Moto X (2017) renders show up on the internet, shows off the front and camera hump on the rear
- Verizon offering the Moto Z Play for $10 installments, knocks $7 off