Moto X+1 leaks out again, more specs in tow
Motorola is one of the very few American companies that produce things on the cheap, and that’s why it’s upcoming smartphone, the Moto X+1, is a hot-seller in the rumor mills even though it’s still yet to debut.
The Motorola Moto X+1 is said to be having a 1080p 5.2-inch display and will be running on the latest version of Andorid OS (Android 5.0 Lollipop maybe?).
Reports say that the Moto X+1 will be sold in 16GB, 32GB and 64B memory iterations even though each model will have a microSD slot that supports memory cards with up to 128GB room.
Earlier reports say that the phone will have a 12MP camera, 2GB of RAM and a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor but the screen sizes are conflicting — the older intel says it’s a 5.2-inch screen against the 5″ this one is saying.
Whichever it is, the Motorola Moto X+1 is at hand and we’ll get to see what it actually offers.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5
- Motorola Moto Z units running the Nougat 7.1.1 spotted on GFX Bench
- Moto X (2017) renders show up on the internet, shows off the front and camera hump on the rear
- Verizon offering the Moto Z Play for $10 installments, knocks $7 off