Moto X4: Press Render, Specs Sheet Leaks Online
Ahead of the official unveiling of the Moto X4, specs and graphics of the device has surfaced online giving fans a detailed idea of what to expect on the upcoming device.
According to press renders of the device which surfaced online, the Moto X4 will be coming to market bearing a 5.2-inch Full HD screen.
The device which measures 7.99 mm in thickness and weighs 163 grams will also be launched in two colour variants of Sterling Blue and Super Black.
Under the hood, the device packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor which is paired with variants of 3GB or 4GB of RAM and on the onboard storage memory area, the device is expected to pack as much as 32GB for the 3GB RAM variant and 64GB for the premium 4GB RAM option.
For optics, the Moto X4 boasts of a dual primary sensor clocked at 12MP and 8MP respectively while the front facing camera is clocked at 16MP.
The Moto X4 which has been reported to have been IP68 certified for dust and water resistance will also come to market packing a 3000mAh battery capacity.
You may also like
- Moto X4: Press Render, Specs Sheet Leaks Online
- How to Unzip/Unrar and Extract files on your Android smatphone/device
- Unknown Samsung phone known as GT-I9118 gets Bluetooth-certified
- Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 – Our Review, Your Choice
- Honor Play Pad 2 launched in India as MediaPad T3 and MediaPad T3 10
- Cubot Bobby