Motorola Bounce is Moto X Force, will launch in December with huge price tag
Remember the “shatter-proof” Motorola mobile phone we told you about not long ago? Our latest findings have revealed that the device will be named Motorola Moto X Force and there’s a December launch date on cards for the high end smartphone.
Moto X Force is reportedly carrying a 5.43-inch 1440p touchscreen display and a top-of-the-shelf Snapdragon 810 chipset by Qualcomm. Not only will the specs be high profiled, the phone’s pricing in China has been alleged to be 4,000 Chinese Yuan — which roughly translates to $630 — so you better start saving up if this spec beast is going to be in your Christmas shopping list.
Other specs already known for the Moto Bounce /Moto X device include a 3GB RAM, 21MP rear camera unit, 5MP front shooter, 32GB/64GB storage configuration and a 3,760mAh battery
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Motorola Bounce is Moto X Force, will launch in December with huge price tag
- Motorola Bounce, a “shatterproof” highend phone with 5.4″ QHD screen
- Nokia Asha 230 is a new one from Nokia
- Samsung Galaxy smartphone explodes in university girl’s bedroom
- Nokia 2 officially released
- Leaked Information on Google Nexus 2016 Update With 6GB RAM
- Third generation BlackBerry Porsche goes through FCC