Motorola Bounce, a “shatterproof” highend phone with 5.4″ QHD screen
Latest industry reports have suggested that Motorola is working on a top range smartphone called “Bounce.” The Motorola Bounce, as quoted by popular leakstar, @Upleaks, on social media website Twitter, is due for arrival by December and will feature a “shatterproof” design.
What shatterproof could imply in this case could be the use of a sapphire glass-covered screen which tend to be resistant to scratches and shattering to some extent. On the other hand, the tip could be referring to an MIL-STD certification which means salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistance (found on Samsung’s Galaxy S6 Active).
In terms of specifications, the Moto Bounce is allegedly having a 5.43″ Quad HD touchscreen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, 3GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB storage depending on the buyer’s choice. The handset also has 3,760mAh of energy juice; for taking photos, a 21-megapixel rear shooter and 5-megapixel selfie taker at the front.
At some point, Motorola will entirely replace Lenovo’s mobile unit after the Chinese parent company unveiled plans to kill production of Lenovo-branded phones and rather focus on churning out Motorola ones instead.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Motorola Bounce, a “shatterproof” highend phone with 5.4″ QHD screen
- Motorola Bounce is Moto X Force, will launch in December with huge price tag
- Samsung K Zoom (Galaxy S5 Zoom) hits AnTuTu Benchmark with full specs
- Honor teases another bezel-less device in new poster
- iBall ANDI Uddaan
- The OnePlus 3 survives an amazing 750 foot drop
- AT&T to carry rugged, water-resistant Kyocera DuraForce Pro