Motorola hints at an upcoming device that is ‘smarter than smartphones’
Just when you thought the show wouldn’t get any more hotter, here’s Motorola trying you prove you wrong. The Lenovo-owned company has announced that you should be prepared for its “flagship [which is] smarter than any others “smartphones.”
How does it look like? — a flagship better than others smartphones? We honestly don’t know ’cause we’ve not seen one yet, however, Moto’s flagship, according to @Ricciolo (on Twitter) is “coming soon”.
With the launch of Motorola’s Moto X 2014 (the company’s flagship) barely four months ago back in September, it might be too early to say a successor is on the way indeed but then, let’s keep out fingers crossed and wait to see how Moto will surprise us.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Motorola hints at an upcoming device that is ‘smarter than smartphones’
- Motorola Moto E3 gets FCC certification, hints new specs
- Motorola set to unveil something “exciting” on Wednesday
- LG Google Nexus (2015) said to be priced $400/$450, will launch on Sept 29
- Sequel to Moto 360 will come in two sizes: 1.37″ and 1.55″