Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch released in India at 17,999 rupees
Motorola has unleashed it’s hotly anticipated smartwatch in the India through it’s long-trusted e-commerce partner, Flipkart. The round wearable is set at a price of INR 17,99p — thats about 292 freedom dollars(USD, lol).
So, if you are purchasing the Motorola Moto 360, here’s what you’ll probably be getting:
- 1.5-inch round touchscreen |(320×290 pixels)
- Android Wear platform
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB ROM
- A 320mAh battery which lasts a whole day
The Moto 360 is compatible with most Android smartphones running on Jelly Bean (version 4.3) and above. What the watch does is to let you access notifications, send/read texts, play music and access some commands without reaching for your phone.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information