Motorola Moto 360 out of stock in less than 24 hours
Motorola has announced they have run out of stock for the newly launched Moto 360 smartwatch. The watch, released yesterday and set on display at the on-going 2014 IFA, was set out on pre-order at the sum of $250.
Well, it seems customers didn’t care much about the price judging that the Moto 360 is far costlier than other Android-powered smartwatches (Samsung Gear 2 and LG G Watch et al) and couldn’t hold themselves enough at least to see reviews of the device before buying.
The Moto 350 features a Corning Gorilla Glass 1.56″ 320 x 290 round screen. The watch is dust and water resistant and promises a “full day usage” of 12 hours battery life.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information