Motorola Moto 360 out of stock in less than 24 hours
Motorola has announced they have run out of stock for the newly launched Moto 360 smartwatch. The watch, released yesterday and set on display at the on-going 2014 IFA, was set out on pre-order at the sum of $250.
Well, it seems customers didn’t care much about the price judging that the Moto 360 is far costlier than other Android-powered smartwatches (Samsung Gear 2 and LG G Watch et al) and couldn’t hold themselves enough at least to see reviews of the device before buying.
The Moto 350 features a Corning Gorilla Glass 1.56″ 320 x 290 round screen. The watch is dust and water resistant and promises a “full day usage” of 12 hours battery life.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information