Motorola Moto E (2015) spotted flying Verizon colors
While Motorola is yet to make an official introduction the second generation Moto E, a leaked online listing had already spilled the beans and we already know almost all that is up with the device.
Basically, the Motorola Moto E (2015) will be headed for United States carrier, Verizon, real soon as we just saw pictures of the device with Verizon branding. While pricing and release date information on the network weren’t made known, you can recall that the listing on BestBuy suggested a $99 off contract price for the device. You can expect a similar pricing from Verizon as well.
Spec-wise, the 2015 edition Moto E sports a 4.5-inch qHD touchscreen, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm CPU, a gig of RAM, 5MP camera and support for LTE connectivity– which the first model lacks.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information