Motorola Moto E3 officially slated to launch in the Indian market
The Motorola Moto E3 has seen a series of generations, starting from the first to the second and now, we have the third that was launched as recently as July of this year. Now, it has been announced that the third generation device would also rear its head in the Indian market in just a few more weeks to now and to be specific, on the 19th of September.
This is not a rumour in any way but a confirmed announcement from the President of Lenovo APAC.
To give you a reminder of what you are getting, the Moto E3 uses a MediaTek chipset under the hood and runs with a quad core processor which has clock speed of 1GHz. As regards RAM, there is a meagre 1GB on board and the internal storage memory is also small at 8GB.
With the option for expansion, the lights are kept on through the activity of the 2800mAh battery.
As per camera, there is a front unit of 5MP and the rear snapper of 8MP to take videos and pictures too. Finally, the smartphone has been built on the Android Marshmallow 6.0 platform.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package