Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
Two new smartphones from Motorola has been spotted on certification website, FCC.
The two new smartphones carrying the model numbers XT1922-4 and XT1922-5 have been rumored to be coming into the market as the Moto E5 and Moto E5 Plus.
The smartphones which appeared to have been leaked earlier in the week have been granted FCC approval although the documents failed to reveal much of what to expect on the device specs wise.
The documents from FCC suggests that both the Moto E5 and E5 Plus may come into the market packing as much as 4,000mAh of battery capacity as against its predecessors, the Moto E4 which came into the market with a rather small 2,800mAh battery.
The leaked images purported to be of the Moto E5 which was spotted online also showed the device in Gold color and detailed a circular camera module on the rear panel with the LED flash stacked vertically.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information