Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
Tech company, Motorola seems to have let the official renders of the upcoming Moto E5 Plus smartphone leak online coming after the tech company witnessed a ton of leaks of the Moto G6 smartphone ahead of its official release into the market.
The latest leak of the Moto E5 Plus comes showing off what to expect on the device and confirming some of the rumors which had earlier been in circulation.
The E5 Plus which comes looking glorious in the press renders boasts of a tall 18:9 aspect ratio display coupled with a 5.5-inch screen.
The device which packs a dual camera on the back panel and features the USB Type-C port at the bottom will be coming in the Light Blue color variant as confirmed in the press render.
The Selfie camera on the front panel will also come with support for LED flash.
However, more information about the specs under the hood including the possible processor and memory configuration remains unknown.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information