Motorola Moto G (2015) appears wearing white in leaked press shots
If you were wondering what the 2015 edition of the Motorola Moto G would look like, you’ve come to satisfy your curiosity at the right place. The upcoming smartphone was outed via two renders of alleged press shots of the device that were posted online this week.
The device is reportedly modeled Motorola XT1540 and has an internal moniker that reads “Osprey.” From the leaked images, one could see the upcoming Moto G (2015) has taken a huge clue from the design of the previous generations from the Moto G series.
No specs or features were posted alongside the images but we heard a 5-inch 720p display was mentioned by reports; alongside a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset and 1GB of RAM. In tow is also a 13MP rear camera, 8GB of storage and 5MP selfies taker.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package