Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition joins the tow after Mexico launch
The new smartphone is just a regular Moto G with a Ferrari branding atop — the name “Ferrari” boldly graces the front of the smartphone while a Ferrari badge was boldly stamped at the back.
So, essentially, the Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition has a 4.5-inch screen with HD resolution, 1GB of RAM, quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 5MP camera with flash, Android 4.4.2 KitKat, LTE and…microSD card — perfectly like the Moto G 4G that was unveiled yesterday.
The Moto G Ferrari Edition will be available in Mexico starting from 4,999 pesos (aka 387 USD) by next month (June).
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information