Motorola Moto G finally unveiled with 4.5″ 720p display
The Motorola Moto G is a budget 4.5″ 720p Gorilla Glass 3 touchscreen phone built inside a plastic casing.
The Moto G runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with the help of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset, a quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 processor, Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM — all powered by a 1950mAh Li-Ion battery which Motorola boasts will pack 30% more talk time than the one on iPhone 5S. Disappointingly, Moto G has only 8GB of internal storage with no option for memory card expansion.
It features a 5-megapixel camera that can record 720p videos, alongside a LED flash and another 1.3MP snapper in the front.
Motorola is aggressively chasing the mid-range market with a $199 pricing tagged on the Moto G which comes in black, white, dark and light blue, pink, yellow and red color flavors. The Google-owned phone manufacturer also said that their latest stock, the Motorola Moto G, will get Android 4.4 KitKat in “a matter of weeks”.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package