Motorola Moto G Forte leaks out looking all-tough
Motorola’s Moto G sure is a quite successful budget smartphone considering it’s awesome pricing and sales numbers.
Now, Motorola, now owned by biggest PC maker, Chinese-based Lenovo, is planning to capitalize on the success of the smartphone to sell a totally new one.
The new phone we are talking about is called Motorola Moto G Forte. @eveleaks posted a leaked press shot of the device but the absence of specs and dates were too disheartening.
Other than the rugged looks which will probably assist the phone with maybe water and dust resistance, we expect the Motorola Moto G Forte to keep the specs on the classic Moto G, except a bigger battery and of course, bigger body is also unavoidable.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package