Motorola Moto G LTE and Moto G Ferrari coming soon
Now the Moto G is getting upgraded for real. The Moto G is coming with 4G connectivity, and will be called Motorola Moto G LTE.
There’s another edition of the smartphone coming through. It’s called Moto G Ferrari.
The Moto G is a super cheap smartphone and one can’t help to wonder how a super expensive brand will fit into the smartphone.
Is the Motorola Moto G Ferrari going to be priced at under $300 like the other existing variants or will the name make sure the phone stays out of the hands of the poor, just like Ferrari cars? Only time will tell.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information