Motorola Moto G2 tipped for September 10 unveiling
Motorola has been reported to be prepping the announcement of a Moto G successor (Motorola Moto G2) on the 10th of next month.
The Motorola Moto G has been doing faintly well as Motorola’s flagship with it’s mid range specs and the company thinks it’s about time to introduce a successor for the smartphone.
The Motorola Moto G2 is reportedly packing a 5″ HD screen, a1.2GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 305 GPU inside a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset.
A gig of RAM is also alleged, with the phone sporting an 8MP rear camera and 2-megapixel snapper up front. The OS is of course Google’s Android seeding at the latest version — 4.4.4.
Reports say that the Motorola Moto G2 will be unveiled at the 2014 IFA which begins next month. The price tag will be €250, says one report.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information