Motorola Moto G2 tipped for September 10 unveiling
Motorola has been reported to be prepping the announcement of a Moto G successor (Motorola Moto G2) on the 10th of next month.
The Motorola Moto G has been doing faintly well as Motorola’s flagship with it’s mid range specs and the company thinks it’s about time to introduce a successor for the smartphone.
The Motorola Moto G2 is reportedly packing a 5″ HD screen, a1.2GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 305 GPU inside a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset.
A gig of RAM is also alleged, with the phone sporting an 8MP rear camera and 2-megapixel snapper up front. The OS is of course Google’s Android seeding at the latest version — 4.4.4.
Reports say that the Motorola Moto G2 will be unveiled at the 2014 IFA which begins next month. The price tag will be €250, says one report.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information