Motorola Moto G4 Play to be compliant with all US carriers
The day is bright, bright and clear, and Motorola has taken the chance to introduce a new device into their ever growing line-up of devices. The have out yet another sibling into the G4 family and so far, this one that is named the G4 Play is the cheapest in this family which is not surprising since most of the specs on it doesn’t point to a mid-ranger but rather, entry level offering.
For the United States markets, one thing that would be interesting to prospective customers even more than the hardware components and software specifications is that the smartphone would be compliant with all of the major mobile device carriers in the country. This also means that the phone can be ported from AT&T network or T-Mobile provision to either of Sprint or Verizon.
Coming out of the box with the Android Marshmallow 6.0, the G4 Play comes out of the ox with a 5-inch screen and a screen that has a resolution of 720p, spelling the entry level status already. As regards other specs, kindly check out other posts to get a full grasp on things.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package