Motorola Moto X (2014) is unsurprisingly Flipkart exclusive in India
The new Motorola Moto X has debuted at the IFA, and what folks who love Moto products need to know is where they can get this device. Well, worry no more Indians, the phone will be sold where all other Moto phones are usally sold in India — Flipkart.
Pricing for the Moto X is INR 33,999 and that’s about $558 in dollars. But that’s for the 32GB model, the 16GB-storage version goes for a tad bit cheaper at INR 31,999 ($525). Sales for both models has already kicked off.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information