Motorola Moto X 64GB version now available for $449.99
The Motorola Moto X got a new refreshment for the Moto X as they introduced a 64GB version for their flagship.
Mind you, the Motorola Moto X does not have a microSD slot, and that’s why storage on the phone is so delicate.
On a normal day the 16GB model of the phone will cost you $349.99, the 32GB model $399.99, while the new 64GB version retails at $449.99.
The Moto X comes with a 4.7″ HD screen, 10MP camera with LED flash, quad-core Qualcomm MSM8960Pro processor, 2GB of RAM and a 2200mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the Motorola Moto X (including this new 64GB model) is available on Motorola’s Try Then Buy campaign. A promotion that allows you to use a Motorola smartphone for a whole two weeks for just $0.01 before deciding on whether to purchase the phone.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information