Motorola Moto X 64GB version now available for $449.99
The Motorola Moto X got a new refreshment for the Moto X as they introduced a 64GB version for their flagship.
Mind you, the Motorola Moto X does not have a microSD slot, and that’s why storage on the phone is so delicate.
On a normal day the 16GB model of the phone will cost you $349.99, the 32GB model $399.99, while the new 64GB version retails at $449.99.
The Moto X comes with a 4.7″ HD screen, 10MP camera with LED flash, quad-core Qualcomm MSM8960Pro processor, 2GB of RAM and a 2200mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the Motorola Moto X (including this new 64GB model) is available on Motorola’s Try Then Buy campaign. A promotion that allows you to use a Motorola smartphone for a whole two weeks for just $0.01 before deciding on whether to purchase the phone.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information