Motorola Moto X has been very poor in sales
According to research and statistics guru WSJ, although big numbers weren’t expected anyway, sales of Motorola Moto X smartphones were hugely disappointing.
Motorola recently cut the price of the Moto X from $199.99 to $99.99 on a year contract, but that haven’t seemed to be helping things at all. Strategy Analytics counted the number of Motorola Moto X phones shipped during the last quarter as 500,000 units, a sharp contrast to Samsung’s sale of 10 million Galaxy S4 units.
The Motorola Moto X is a phone that features a 4.7″ 720p touchscreen and runs on Android 4.2. It also features a 10MP camera and packs the popular Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960 processor tuned at 1700mHz.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package