Motorola Moto X+1 comes clear with new outed picture
Motorola’s Moto X+1 hasn’t come out this close (and this clear) ever since we first got wind of the device and that’s because it will probably be unveiled today.
Reports have quoted the Motorola Moto X+1 has having a 5.2-inch (sometimes 5″) 1080 x 1920 pixels display, a 12MP camera and a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with an Adreno 330 image card.
Further specs for the Moto X+1 includes a 2GB RAM and a 32GB storage (only 24GB will be user-available). The smartphone will have a microSD card slot and will run on Android 4.4.3 KitKat OS (which should also be released today).
Google’s I/O 2014 conference that is holding today will kick off in no time and the Moto X+1 is one of the new devices expected to take stage at the event.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information