Motorola Moto X+1 comes clear with new outed picture
Motorola’s Moto X+1 hasn’t come out this close (and this clear) ever since we first got wind of the device and that’s because it will probably be unveiled today.
Reports have quoted the Motorola Moto X+1 has having a 5.2-inch (sometimes 5″) 1080 x 1920 pixels display, a 12MP camera and a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with an Adreno 330 image card.
Further specs for the Moto X+1 includes a 2GB RAM and a 32GB storage (only 24GB will be user-available). The smartphone will have a microSD card slot and will run on Android 4.4.3 KitKat OS (which should also be released today).
Google’s I/O 2014 conference that is holding today will kick off in no time and the Moto X+1 is one of the new devices expected to take stage at the event.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information