Motorola Moto X+1 to have 25 different back covers
In case you haven’t heard it yet, the Moto X+1 is the successor to the inexpensive-priced Motorola Moto X which was made available only in the US and a few other places.
One thing spectacular about the Moto G was the ability to swap cases on the go and a wide variety of back covers were made available for the phone, officially and third party-wise.
The new successor will have 25 different back covers when it arrives — probably before the end of next month. The 25 back covers comes in many flavors namely:
Made of wood: Teak, Bamboo, Rosewood and Ebony.
Made of leather: Black, Red, Grey and Blue.
Made of plastic: Red, Orange, Lemon Lime, Violet, Crimson, Raspberry, Cabernet, Slate, Purple, Smoke, Black, Chalk, Navy, Turquoise, Olive, Royal Blue and Dark Teal.
The information was conveyed to us by a trusted tipster, @evleaks.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package