Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
Coming weeks after the official unveiling of the Motorola Moto X4 smartphone which comes into the market packing some pretty impressive specs under the hood of the stylish design, the tech company has officially expanded the availability of the smartphone to the Japanese market.
The Motorola Moto X4 smartphone which also comes into the market in the Android One program model was introduced into the Japanese market and will be available on sale starting tomorrow, October 28.
The device which comes packing a dual camera setup on the back panel along with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset on board will be sold for JPY 58,103, or $510 on Amazon.
Shipment of the device units will as earlier reported begin tomorrow and for a quick recap of specs, the Motorola Moto X4 comes into the market packing 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage memory space paired with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor under the hood.
The Moto X4 was officially unveiled at the IFA 2017 conference which held in Berlin, Germany with the European countries being the first to get the units of the smartphone.
As for the India release of the Moto X4, the device has been speculated to be coming into the Indian market come November.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market