Motorola Moto Z units in Brazil and India starts getting the Nougat
Motorola has started to take the Nougat game on some of its top of the shelf products to new markets, and the latest markets to get this push is the Indian and Brazil regions. The update is currently being rolled out to those that are using the Motorola Moto Z units in the region and for those in India, they would get it as version NPN25.137-15-2. According to the attached images too, the update is getting around to the Brazilians.
Those in the US should be the next in this list, and it is rightly so. They have been in waiting for a while and considering that this is also one of the main markets for Motorola now, it is safe to just roll it out to them in time.
There is good news though, as it has been officially stated that the update would start hit the stateside market as from next month. This would be the same case in Germany where the update had formerly been delayed.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus official render leaks
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information