Motorola rolls out new update to the Moto G (4th Gen), brings the Nougat and November security patch
Alongside the release notes that Motorola posted online in India on the release of the Nougat to their devices back in the month of October was the promise that the update would be hitting the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus as part of the first units to get the bump and true to their own words, they have started to roll out that update now and this device is truly getting it. With the present rollout which could have been a beta test or something like that, it has been confirmed by a representative of Motorola that what you see now is the real deal, and that is what you get.
For now, this update is going out to the users of the device in India and it comes around with a version number of NPJ25.93-11. With this same update that brings the device up to speed with the latest software and installs the much-sought Nougat 7.0 on the 4th generation Moto G units is also the security patch for the month of November.
Being rolled out in batches, you are advised to exercise some patience in getting yours.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola rolls out new update to the Moto G (4th Gen), brings the Nougat and November security patch
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2 rolls out more juicy specs
- Google finally rolls out OTA updates and Nougat factory update for the Nexus 6
- Verizon rolls out first update ever to the Moto Droid and Moto Force Droid
- Our Nexus 6 has no carrier branding, no bloatware — T-Mobile trolls AT&T