Motorola smartphone shipments doubled in 2014 Q4
During the period, Motorola (still owned by Google then) shipped more than 10 million smartphones between October and December 2014. The phone making company accounted for $1.9 billion in revenue after seeing growth of smartphone sales increase by 118% compared to the previous year.
Recent evaluations by Counterpoint revealed that shipments from Motorola and Lenovo’s phone unit combined placed Lenovo at the position of third largest smartphone vendor in the world during 2014 Q4. These numbers have been aided thoroughly by sales of very affordable value smartphones such as the Motorola Moto G.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- Motorola smartphone shipments doubled in 2014 Q4
- Motorola releases detailed list of its smartphones to get the Nougat
- Throwback to the Motorola Atrix 4G, world’s 2011 “most powerful smartphone”
- Motorola Special Sale offers up to Rs. 5,000 discount on Moto Smartphones